WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN LINDA’S NEW E-BOOK:
- Why Nonverbal Communication Is Essential
- Body Language 101: Understanding the Basics
- Workplace Reconnection: Remote, IRL, or Something in Between?
- Love in the Time of COVID: Tending to Our Personal Relationships
- The Power of Community: Rebuilding Healthy Connections on a Civic Level
- The Challenge: 30 Days to Reconnection
It’s clear that COVID-19 will be with us for a while and there is an opportunity to learn something from what we have endured during this difficult time. As a body language expert who speaks to thousands of people each year about the power of nonverbal communication, I see how COVID altered our communication and affected our relationships, careers, and psychological well-being. I want to help you seize this moment to overcome obstacles to effective communication, using nonverbal communication to understand others with more insight, and empower yourself at work, at home, and in your community.
Global Sales and Nonverbal Communications Expert CEO, Sisterpreneur® Inc of Indianapolis, Indiana Linda Clemons® is a charismatic speaker and corporate trainer with more than three decades’ experience helping clients boost their sales. As a nonverbal communications expert, she provides sales and leadership teams with an awareness of how body language can improve performance and outcomes. If you’re ready to help your team tap into their fullest potential, book Linda today.
- Office Depot National Entrepreneur Award
- Women of Wealth Top Mentor Award
- A Listing in the United States Congressional Records for Community Work
- Sagamore of the Wabash, the Highest Civilian Award Given by the Governor of the State of Indiana.
- Rotary International
- Recognized by President Obama for Community Work
Linda Clemons®..expert, empath , speaker and consultant uses behavioral analysis to help people communicate on a deeper level through mastering body language.
Simply put, Linda Clemons® is a force to be reckoned with, a woman who has extraordinary talents and insights. I have literally seen her consistently mesmerize audiences through her amazing skillful techniques that simply cannot be matched by anyone else.
I am very proud to call her sister friend and I have learned so much from her over the decades.